Every human is aware of the continuously degrading condition of the environment due to various human practices. The world population is gradually increasing and so is the level of technology. This automatically accelerates the requirement of resources by human beings, which is simultaneous to its usage. But, the problem lies in the fact that our planet earth is limited with its resources and many of them can neither be replenished nor can be taken back to its original form. They remain as it is, and they need to be work upon, in such a way that they not only keep on stocking up and acquiring space but also be helpful for us for various purposes, if thought over smartly. That’s not all you need to know about our environment. If all this interest you, and that is why you have chosen environment as the subject of learning, you surely will have a lot of related assignments.
It’s better for us to propagate the idea of ‘recycling’ so as to reduce the wastage as well as not to generate more and more substances that cannot be dissolved back into the system of the earth and which cause the maximum harm and can look up for their other alternatives and a prominent example here could be the metal. While you are studying this subject, you will have a lot of environment-related homework and assignments. If you think it is too much and is coming all at once, look out for environment assignment help.
Metal Recycling and its Benefits
In the case of metal recycling, it takes place by re-melting and re-shaping the metal into new items and it could be done countless times. Also, the noticeable thing here is, which could be both good and bad at the same time, about scrap metal that this resource will never be depleted.But if one talks about the benefits of metal recycling, there are many of them which clearly overpower the drawbacks. Like:
- The most valid advantage is, as mentioned above, the reduction in wastage of metal that goes into landfills and decreases in its production which is helpful for our planet as it lessens its burden and also saves the resources, so it’s sustainable in that sense.
- It reduces pollution, primarily land pollution and saves us from its harmful consequences like spreading of diseases because of its pile-up.
- It prevents the destruction of natural and even man-made habitats that happens due to the mining of new ore, and hence maintains our ecosystem and also climate changes.
- It preserves resources by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and uses less energy as compared to making metal from the purely virgin ore. To know the exact statistics in figures and for getting visual representations for making comparisons, don’t go browsing here and there. Just log on to BookMyEssay and go to environment assignment writing help for all the related data in the most understandable way.
- There is a contribution to the solution of global warming.
- Ability to save more money.