As a scholar, you must recognize that plagiarism is the arch-nemesis of your academic honesty. A seemingly simple act of copy-pasting can making dull your reputation in your academic institution. Astonishingly, even after knowing how deadly this act of plagiarism can be, many scholars fall prey to this threat.
The Basic, Arithmetic, and Theoretical Facts About Plagiarism
While writing, you must give recognition wherever you use data, facts, or records from the sources you found, unless it is shared knowledge. You already identify this part. But we bet you were not aware of the following facts itemized below:
- Stats on the Postgraduate Scholars on Malawi: A 2018 study directed on the scholars of the Mzuzu University of Malawi recommended that a mainstream of them (86.7%) committed plagiarism intentionally or accidentally due to the force of scoring good grades. Some fascinating Plagiarism Facts are stated by our authors to make students beware of copied content.
- Nigerian Young College: Nigerian Young College, a group lead by Emmanuel Unuabonah, has been vigorously working to make people aware of the widespread malpractice of theoretical plagiarism in Nigeria.
- The Copyright Act was Adapted to Describe Plagiarism: In 1989, numerous alterations were made to the lawful requirement for copyright breach. It defined that reliable works are no longer required to be marked with a copyright symbol to have copyright defense. So, the use of already issued papers, whether online or in print, would be taken as copied if it is used without consent and proper citations.
- Plagiarism Does Not Rise When You Cite General Information? Facts that are openly obtainable even if it not somewhat one would know or remember are contradicted as general information, and for such content, you don’t need to give a footnote quote to elude plagiarism.
- Citing the Incorrect Sources Falls Under Plagiarism Also? 14% of scholars admit to making a list for the sake of it. If you give untrue credits to the author of a piece of content, the probabilities are high that it might fall under the act of plagiarism. Some of the most unique Plagiarism Facts and Statistics are stated by the team of BookMyEssay for student’s betterment.
- Stealing Homework From a Friend Also Adds Up to Copied? In a survey directed by Rutgers University, it was found that 95 percent of the students said that they contributed in both liftings from the internet as well as copying homework.
- Rephrasing if Done Imprecisely Can Lead to Plagiarism? If the sentence structure and words match with a basis or the writing has an uncanny resemblance to the source, then the probabilities are high that it is going to be considered plagiarism. For attaining the most fruitful Assignment Help Online through the experts, visit our site for obtaining.
- Usual English Phrases Do Not Come Under Copied Content? It is problematic to evade some of the common English phrases, isn’t it? But you need not concern about it as this does not fall under plagiarism.
BookMyEssay: The Perfect Solution
Students have a good opportunity to make all their assignments in the class just by taking regular help from BookMyEssay. This company focuses on every individual student by which every scholar can achieve higher marks in college. In every assignment, we provide a step-by-step guide for the ease of students.