There are several branches or disciplines in chemistry. Organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, and biochemistry are the five major fields. Know about it all with Chemistry Assignment Help.Chemistry is a natural science, much like physics and biology. In truth, there is a lot of overlap between chemistry and many other fields. Chemistry is the science of matter. Atoms, compounds, chemical processes, and chemical bonds are all included. Chemists study matter’s characteristics, structure, and interactions with other matter.
- Organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, and biochemistry have traditionally been the five major fields of chemistry. However, biochemistry is frequently considered a subdiscipline of organic chemistry.
- Chemistry’s branches overlap with those of physics and biology. There is considerable crossover with engineering as well.
- There are Several Sub Disciplines Inside Each Major Discipline
Important Division of Chemistry
Organic Chemistry – The study of carbon and its compounds is known as organic chemistry. It is the study of life’s chemistry and the processes that occur in living creatures. Organic chemistry may investigate organic processes, as well as the structure and characteristics of organic molecules, polymers, pharmaceuticals, or fuels.
Physical Chemistry – Physical chemistry is the field of chemistry that uses physics to the study of chemistry, which often involves thermodynamics and quantum mechanics applications to chemistry. Get your assignment writing help service to know more!
Inorganic Chemistry – The study of chemicals that are not covered by organic chemistry is known as inorganic chemistry. It is the study of inorganic compounds, or those without a C-H bond. Although some inorganic compounds include carbon, the vast majority contain metals. Ionic compounds, organometallic compounds, minerals, cluster compounds, and solid-state compounds are examples of inorganic chemists’ research interests.
Biochemistry– Biochemistry is the study of chemical reactions that occur within living organisms. Proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, lipids, medicines, and neurotransmitters are all examples of important molecules. This field is sometimes regarded as a subdiscipline of organic chemistry. Biochemistry is intimately connected to molecular biology, cell biology, and genetics.
Analytical Chemistry– Analytical chemistry is the study of matter’s chemistry and the development of techniques to assess matter’s characteristics. Separations, extractions, distillation, spectrometry and spectroscopy, chromatography, and electrophoresis are all part of analytical chemistry. Analytical chemists are responsible for the development of standards, chemical methodologies, and instrumental procedures.
There are many methods to categorize chemistry. Other fields may be regarded as a primary branch of chemistry, depending on who you ask. Other examples of chemical branches include:
- Astro chemistry is the study of the number of elements and compounds in the cosmos, as well as their interactions with one another and the interaction of radiation and matter.
- Chemical Kinetics (or simply “kinetics”) is the study of the rates of chemical reactions and processes, as well as the variables that influence them.
- Electro Chemistry: Is the study of the transport of charge in chemical systems. Although electrons are frequently used as charge carriers, the field also explores the behavior of ions and protons.
- Green Chemistry: Green chemistry is concerned with reducing the environmental effect of chemical processes. This encompasses both cleanup and measures to improve processes to make them more environmentally friendly.
- Geochemistry: The study of the nature and characteristics of geological materials and processes is known as geochemistry. Go through the platform and make a request of Chemistry Assignment Help in the message box to get your assignment done I go chemistry.
- Nuclear Chemistry: While most kinds of chemistry focus on electron interactions in atoms and molecules, nuclear chemistry investigates reactions between protons, neutrons, and subatomic particles.
All About BookMyEssay
BookMyEssay is a portal that provides possibilities and answers to all students. As all of the experts and pros provide counsel for you on one platform, all of the write-up solutions are available on the site. Every discipline is accepted on this platform, since the professionals here come from a variety of backgrounds.