Business proposals are submitted to gain business. The business proposal is a kind of document used for presenting the offers, in other words, it is a kind of business bid. The business proposal is a very basic thing in business that people in sales, marketing, operation and even the C level employees should be aware of. If you are looking for business proposal assignment writing help that you want to submit in your institution, then this is information is best for you.
Two Types Of Business Proposals
As we read above the business proposal is a kind of document designed for persuading an organization to buy any service or product. There are two types of business proposal taken in use within an organization.
Solicited Business Proposal
This business proposal is requested by a business partner or client. You can understand this proposal type with this example. Many government bodies and government organizations ask other companies to complete their work and for this they ask them to bid for business. Therefore, the company presenting solicited proposal basically response to an open bid. On this run, the company has many competitors. Different terms used in the solicited business proposal include:
- Request for information (RFI)
- Request for quotation (RFQ)
- Invitation for bid (IFB)
- Request for proposal (RFP)
Unsolicited Business Proposal
The unsolicited business proposal is just opposite to the solicited business proposals. Here, a company does not bid for business on request, but the company itself presents this proposal to a larger company for business expansion. A business house desires to do business with a larger group or seek for a joint venture go for these proposals.
The unsolicited business proposal needs to be drafted well and presented in a professional manner to win the confidence of another company over them.
Now, whichever business proposal you are writing, it is crucial that you take of five important components of business proposal, they are
- Solution – After the introduction of your company and what is your requirement and issues you are facing, you need to present what solution you have for all the issues you are facing. The business proposal should have this component in the proposal.
- Benefits – Every investor or company taking work from another company look for their profit at the end. Therefore, it is important that you show your client company what benefit they will get after joining your hand.
- Samples – Sample of your work is important, if you have your work evidences and sample in your business proposal, then it will be called as a good business proposal.
- Credibility – Credibility is an important factor that should never be overlooked. If you are presenting details of your past work, case studies and something that you have done an extraordinary, then you are adding credibility in your work that will help you in getting the business you wanted.
- Comfortable language – It is important that you present proposal in the language that your client is comfortable in.
This is the details on the business proposal, which you can also use in assignment making. If you are looking for business proposal assignment writing help and need better assistance, then get in touch with the team of BookMyEssay.